Metroid

Ellie_Penguin

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Christmas Trace (Not Tree)

"You can tell him he can stop killing himself when he gets back." Trace said to Anime. Then Trace walked away, still invisible.

*piles up the Metroid dust* *puts it back together* "Hey, Samus! I know I may be in a pwnful game, and you may want to eliminate me, but before you do...I got you a peace treaty present!" TotaKeiko handed Samus the box she wrapped Metroid in. "Its for target practice! And he comes back to life after you shoot him!" *Samus shakes TotaKeiko's hand*

TotaKeiko popped out of nowhere and hit Zac on the head. "As part of the TDN rules, you have to say that in English! I know what it means...but if Anime comes..." *Hits Zac again*

"You werent around....I had to improvise...at least I could hit him! WOOT!" TotaKeiko jumped up in glee from torturing others.

"I applied to be a staffer....maybe I'll be able to wreak havoc on baddies...MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!" TotaKeiko looked around. "Sorry, was that out loud??"

Samus opened up the box and Metroid flew out. She charged up her Power Beam. "Erm... nice weather we are having. Clear sky, warm, etc." said Metroid stupidly since he was in space. Samus released her Power Beam and let it smash another hole in his head. "Graham crackers are fun toys..." Metroid fainted.

"Samus, we are a team. But that present is meant only to destroy. Love it. And, I have contacts with the "STORE" if you know what I mean. I'll give you equipment and you keep the present." Samus nodded in agreement.

"Samus, let me have one hit..." Totakeiko took out a guitar. It turned into a cannon and shot radioactive bombs at Metroid. "Samus, run!" TotaKeiko and Samus got shielded by her guitar. The bombs exploded.