Metroid

Ellie_Penguin

TotaKeiko made TJ fall asleep with hypnosi and then ate his dream with Dream Eater. "Tasty"

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

TotaKeiko used Shadow Ball and TJ flew all the way to Tokyo. TJ then got hit by traffic.

That was the thing that did it, "Ouch, what happened to me?" TJ woke up in the middle of the traffic, and got hit several more times before he managed to get out of there.

"All right. Eveyone calm now? Good. I have a new shipment of Evolution stones coming in, so I'll be going now." anime said with a final glare.

Just as Anime left, "OK everyone, who ever helps me rob this place will get in on the cut, who ever doesn't will um...well, we won't say what will happen, so who's in?" TJ said loudly.

(lol yea, thanks)

anime was sorting through the boxes of stones. There was one that she was very careful with, the Fire Stone box, since she'd evolve if she touched one.

Its to late, it already ended badly. Back in the shop, there was an explosion. When TJ tried to open the cash register, it just went up in flames. "Umm, guys, lets not mention this to Anime when she gets back ok?"

And hurrdly put the fire out. "Whew. That was close." she said. On the way back to put the fire bucket up, she tripped and knocked over the newly delivered boxes and they scattered. "Oh, great!" she said.

TJ took this oppurtunity and ran, "I better get out of here since this was all my fault." TJ thought to himself. TJ found himself a nice big hole in the ground to sit in, and think about what he did.