Metroid

Ellie_Penguin

"Yup. Oh, by the way, have you heard of TJ & AA's underground high speed tunnel transport network?"

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

'By listening...yes. Have you heard of TotaKeiko Guitar Inc.? We make guitar for playing and destroying metroid with!" TotaKeiko took out the guitar of DOOM. "Ya like? It's my specialty. It powers me up because it has twistedspoon in it."

TotaKeiko smiled. "If I told you....you know what? I'll just tell you. He met up with my guitar. He had a BLAST."

TotaKeiko moved her hand and AAA batteries appeared. "I like being a psychic pokemon..."

"Have fun." TotaKeiko thought for a minute. "AntiAircraft? Arent there minerals and jewels under ground? I could use some more diamond for my new guitar...the hardest guitar on earth.."

"If I find some, I'll pass them to our marketing manager, TJ, and he can decide how much to sell them to you for."

"Sell?! Psh. I'll get my own." TotaKeiko went outside and started to use wish. "I wish for diamonds." A few minutes later, diamonds appeard on TotaKeiko's palm. "Easy and free!"

TotaKeiko blew Baby M up with Psychic. "At least I can get these back." TotaKeiko wishe for more. "I need to protect these..." TotaKeiko used protect on them.

-..- "You mean to say that I got paged just to come see you blow something up? I just lost $5 a min. while you were joking around...and you know I take my money very very seriously."

"How dare you make the diamonds of the smartest pokemon in the world, (its true, gardevoir is), into MUD!!!"

TJ enraged with anger shouted, "I just did, you know what a good lesson for you to learn would be, is that money is the most important thing around, and the more youh have the happier you are."

"They were real diamonds. Look." TotaKeiko broke up the diamonds and the inside were real diamon. She put it back together with psychic. "What now?!"

"That protects it...whats that all about?"

Only pretending to run away earlier, TJ runs back in and attempts to steal the diamonds to sell for money on the black market.

"Give me those dumb diamonds."