Metroid

Ellie_Penguin

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

((very new at this, have not idea what a sprite is, or wario for that fact))

After watching Metroids little accident TJ followed him into the store and said, "By the way metroid, you can pay me for that ice pack you just took...anime isn't watching"

(This is Wario, a greedy Nintendo character in the Mario videogames.

ex.jpg

Also note that this is a small example of Wario and this isn't the only sprite of him. I have a sheet with over thirty positions of him.)

Metroid stared at TJ and then at Anime. "Who should I pay?" he thought. A man walked into the store and Metroid threw his money towards him. "No need to than me! I'm Merry Metroid!" he shouted while blasting through the roof.

(NICE, I call wario!!)

After realizing what just happened, TJ dove onto the floor to pick up the nickle that was just thrown there and wasn't picked up. "HA," he yelled, "I'm one nickle richer." After what felt like victory TJ just stood there wonder what to do next.

antiaircraft popped by the store to recharge his digging machine's AAA batteries. "Hey TJ, I didn't know you were here!"

TotaKeiko walked in. "Anime! You got a store! I'm here to get my..." TotaKeiko came close to Anime and whisppered. "...my evil burning guitar of DOOM. Did you get it yet?"

Excited to see new visitors into the store TJ said almost immeditly, "Hey antiaircraft, yep, I'm the newest customer it seems, I err, might be hanging around this store for a while, say do you have any money I can barrow??"

Ratiki Rushed in and held the store owner hostage. "Keeyah! This is a stickup!"

Meanwhile, back at the shop..."Ahhh, all th shops money is mine," shouted TJ. "Thanks Ratiki, we make a good team, I'll give you your cut, later outside..."

antiaircraft came back from recharging his batteries at the back of the shop. "Er... what's going on? Aargh! I put the wrong stuff in the charger! These are dynamite sticks!" The dynamite explodes and blows up the shop.

antiaircraft picked up the dynamite that was left over. "These might come in handy for digging. How much are they?"