Metroid

Ellie_Penguin

AA activated the water jet propulsion on his digging machine and it came out on the surface. "Hey, this isn't an ocean. It's a lake! And there's a Christmas party on the island in the middle.

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Metroid went flying and fell in the hot air balloon. "Okay, Pointy. Come on up!" he shouted at the thumbtack pile while dropping down a bag on a rope for Ponty to crawl in. Pointy got in the bag and Metroid lifted him up into the balloon. "Are you ready to give the Hot Air Balloon a hug, Pointy?" he asked. "Let's do it!" replied Pointy the Thumbtack Pile, stretching out both thumbtack arms.

Pointy The Thumbtack Pile gave the hot air balloon a great big giant hug and then all of a sudden.... POP! All the passengers on the balloon started screaming. "Calm down!" shouted Metroid. "It's just an ity bity hole." he said as he turned around and saw people push Pointy off the side of the balloon. "NOOOOOOOO!!!!"

While all this chaos was going on, antiaircraft was relaxing on an island on the other side of the world having a Christmas party.

Everyone jumps from the hot air balloon and fall safely into the net. Pointy the Thumbtack Pile crashes next to him and thumbtacks fly everywhere. "It's snowing thumbtacks! Yay!" shouted Metroid excitedly. "Everyone stick out your tongues and taste them! It's refreshing and fun!"

Mertoid stared angrily at Anime. "Excuse me, I believe you have the wrong person. I lent them to a guy that looked exactly like me, except without a moustache." Just then, Metroid's fake moustache peeled off and slowly drifted to the ground. There was a long silence. "Well, look at the time! I'm pretty busy, so I'll just get them myself" he shouted while running out of the store with pile upon pile of thumb tacks.

Metroid poured all the thumbtacks into one big pile. "The reason why Pointy had issues because he didn't have any commen cents!" Metroid thought as he dumped a bunch of pennies on top of Pointy. Pointy came to life. "Happy Bir- Hmph!" screamed Pointy as Metroid stuffed him into a giant box. He wrapped it up and went to Anime's store and placed it by the door. He knocked on the door and ran away.

anime opened the door. "I have a bad feeling about this..." she thought. She opened the box, adn out popped Pointy! "Why don't you go after the guy who stuffed you in here?" she suggested to him.

Just then, TJ woke back up from his deep sleep Anime had put him in...."hmm, what were you saying as I was falling asleep, something about burning me if I were to rob this place? I guess I don't want to be burned right now, but I'LL BE BACK."

EDIT: Sorry computer issue, might have double posted by mastake...

Totakeiko ran up to Metroid. "Pointy wants to see you" TotaKeiko slammed metroid into Pointy.

Oops, I did things out of order....am I allowed to just jump in like this?

Character: TJ

Mission: To eventually rob anime's store, or find some way to become rich...watch out for me

Comics so far: >>><<<

Description: I pretty much rock, so yea.

Oops, I did things out of order....am I allowed to just jump in like this?

Character: TJ

Mission: To eventually rob anime's store, or find some way to become rich...watch out for me

Comics so far: >>><<<

Description: I pretty much rock, so yea.

(Thomas, do you want a sprite? I sorta like the mission of your character. May I suggest a greedy person such as Wario?)