Metroid

Ellie_Penguin

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

antiaircraft was digging a tunnel, but accidentally dug it under Ratiki, Metroid and MOP, so it collapsed and everyone fell in.

antiaircraft's tunnel ended up under the pizza store and collapsed again. "Is there anywhere where I can dig a tunnel without it collapsing?"

"OK." antiaircraft got a super heat resistant digging machine and started digging a tunnel through the Earth.

"Aargh! This machine is out of batteries! Does anyone have some batteries I can use?"

((Call me AA))

antiaircraft quickly put the batteries in and then hit the freeze ray button to stop Zac from getting fried.

antiaircraft turned on the machine's air conditioning because it was getting too hot. "I wonder how fast this machine can go?"

((Can I join?

Name: antiaircraft_3

Mission: To aid antiaircraft in digging

Comics so far: None-- I just applied

Description: Another weird reptilian/insectoid thing with an unlimited supply of digging tools. Antiaircraft's partner.))

"Can I help you out?" inquired antiaircraft_3.

antiaircraft accelerated the machine until it was travelling at 50km/h. "Sure, strap in and turn up the air conditioning."

"Then go and buy another one and put it in. And while you're at it, get some more AAA batteries. This thing is running out of power."