Metroid

Ellie_Penguin

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Dont be ridiculous." Ratiki grabbed MOP with her Talons and threw him into the hole.

Metroid woke up violently from sleep. "Whew! This whole thing must've been a dream!" Metroid said as he went to the bathroom sink to get a glass of water. He filled the glass and dumped the water out onto the floor, stuffing the glass cup in his mouth afterwards. Suddenly, Metroid recalled that all of this happened a short while ago. He then discovered a removable tattoo that said "Sux 2 b U" on his head.

"Hey, thanks Ratiki." *Puts on bio-containment suit* "Here are some sleep seeds if you want to use them, and there's a sleep seed store over there."

Metroid came into the store by crashing through a window, simply placing a quater on the ground to pay for it. He was also wearing a fake moustache. "Alright, I'm the Health Inspector around these parts. It's time to inspect your pizza."

"You want Pizza? Ill go get it for you, I keep a good deal of the raw dough in the back." Ratiki came out from the back room clutching a pile of sleepseeds and shoved it at metroid "There's Yer pizza. Now go away!"

Metroid quickly exited the store and sat in the middle of a deserted road, stuffing the "pizza" into his mouth. "Mmm... ya know, this store may get a go-" Metroid feel into a deep sleep and got run over by a truck that seemed to come out of nowhere.

antiaircraft walks into a large field. "Hey, this is perfect! I'll start digging right away!"

"Actually, I'm digging holes for everyone to fall into, and baiting them with food. Hey! What's a cave guardian doing in a field?"

"Thats silly." Said Ratiki, Popping out of nowhere. "You should bait them wit my Pizza."

The entire field is now covered in holes baited with Ratiki's shoe-flavoured pizza. "Are you sure we used the right flavour?"