Metroid

Ellie_Penguin

Meanwhile, AA was busy trying to get away from the horde of hell-hounds that had been expecting him.

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

AA decided that this was to weird for him, and teleported back to his own secret lab.

"Hmm..." said AA. "Excellent! You disguised my doomsday device as a plastic toy boat! You're a genius! Say, how about joining my evil team? I'll pay you double..."

AA picked up the fish and frowned at it, while another crazy plan for world domination flashed through his mind.

AA pressed another button on the wall that was supposed to turn Mr. M evil. Instead, an automatic cooking machine appeared and made fish & chips. "I always wondered where that feature went."

AA wondered why someone had lit the fuse on one of his old 'explosive paper' experiments, then went off to take cover in the blast bunker before it detonated.

Metroid shook himself off the floor and looked around. He intercepted the explosive paper and flew off with it, giggling insanely. Several seconds passed before an ear-shattering exlposion vibrated throughout the 'secret' laboratory. Pieces of Metroid splattered on the nearby walls and one of his blown-off mandibles pierced a nearby gas tank. Unfortunatly, the earlier explosion left some discarded debris on fire. Some of which were inconviniently right next to the pierced gas tank.

AA used a teleportation device to transport the exploding gas tank to the nearby hills, where it wouldn't damage his laboratory.

AA devised a plan to take over the world using a tidal wave of sewage and quickly tried to swing into action. Unfortunately, he missed action and hit sleep instead.

AA woke up, since Metroid had just triggered his alarm clock, and attempted to swing into action again. This time, he just swung into Metroid.

Metroid exploded on impact with AA, causing a mutation to begin.

After several moments of strange silence, AA and Metroid formed into a humanoid blob with two heads. Metroid, being the left head, screamed in anxiety. "What did you do, Willis?"

"I don't know, but the question I want to know the answer to is why we're wearing a shirt with 'Willis' on it." AA said as he tugged irritably at the shirt.