Metroid

Ellie_Penguin

AA3 wondered why there wasn't a failsafe for the robot. A moment later one appeared. He wandered over to it and started button mashing.

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

AA, meanwhile, was engaged in some slick political battles with the various overlords of hell, who weren't very keen on letting him rule it.

AA put on a flustered look and said: "He's probably back on Mars talking to Crash. Now, if you'll excuse me, I have a very important appointment in five minutes."

AA looked even more flustered. "There is a clock at the bottom of the page for you to use, and you're in hell for your information. Now, I have to get to my appointment."

Dillon realized this was AA and started to get mad" NEVER GET SMART WITH ME" Dillon said holding his fist up and got a chair and hit AA in the shin.

AA used his uber pwnsome evil abilities to deflect the chair, and then flew off to his appointment, while ordering guards to attack Dillon.

"Erm, I don't know - somewhere on Mars. And it seems my appointment has been rescheduled, so I'll just hang around a bit." AA wandered off to mind control Luna's teachers and get them to give her more coursework.

AA3 got mad and smashed the failsafe because he didn't know how to work it. "I HATE being a minion!" he yelled, just as there was a flash of light and he saw AA surrounded by unholy guards. He went up to them but was mistook for an ordinary person and thrown into a pit of eternal pestilence where he immediately got the H5M1 strand of bird flu.

AA got even madder at his guards, and immediately got his best doctors working on AA3, as well as appointing him to the esteemed position of royal foot massager.

Unknown to everybody else, AA was openly planning a secret invasion of the world using the combined might of his Meepit and devil armies.

Meanwhile, AA's army was having some logistics problems... "What do you mean there aren't any tacos in hell! The Meepits run on Tacos! They won't eat much else!"