Metroid

Ellie_Penguin

AA dodged the pokes, then stole the poking machine back as he continued to run. "Hmm..., I wonder how we can breathe on Mars? There isn't any oxygen here after all." he muttered to himself. A few seconds later he started to suffocate.

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

AA magically conjured up a spacesuit and climbed into it. "Phew, that was close." he said to himself. Then he saw Anna. "Why are you twitching?"

AA stole the black circle and the high tech weapon, then activated his jetpack and flew off laughing. A while later he realized that a jetpack couldn't possibly work on Mars since there was no oxygen. His jetpack immediately failed and he crashed. Bummer, he thought, now I need a rocketpack.

AA3 made a spacesuit out of a bunch of Meepits that just appeared. He then stuck a bomb on AA's spacesuit and the blasted shot them both off Mars and into deep space.

AA wondered how a bomb could work on Mars, since AA3 had lit a fuse and thus the bomb wouldn't have worked without oxygen. There was a pop and they both arrived back on Mars. Then AA wondered why he didn't have a rocketpack since he needed one, and one appeared. "Haha! The power of reverse psychology!" he yelled as he flew off.

Now, AA thought, why isn't this weapon an ultimate doomsday device? I need one after all. The weapon immediately became the ultimate doomsday device, but it was too heavy for AA's rocketpack and he crashed again.

Meanwhile AA3 was wondering why nothing was living on Mars. Immediately a bunch of little green men came out from behind a rock and zapped him with their laser guns.

AA spotted the Martians attacking his minion and wondered why he didn't have an anti-personnel laser cannon himself. He then used his brand new cannon to blast away at the Martians.

AA used his new thought powers to conjure up an invincible robot to destroy the universe. He forgot to mention himself as the exception.

AA3 grabbed the laser cannon and said "Hey, a button!" He pressed the button and zapped himself into a pile of soot. After that he realised he was destroyed and couldn't do anything and so was the cannon. So he turned from a pile of soot into nothing.

AA watched calmly from a distance as the invincible robot rampaged around destroying Mars. Very slowly.

The robot spotted AA, and he ran and hid behind Luna. "Look! Over there! There are some Martians for you to destroy first!"

AA3 suddenly reappeared and realised that he was between the robot and the Martians. He ran and hid behind AA.

AA spotted a remote control with an off switch on it beside the robot. He made a heroic leap, grabbed the control, and pressed the switch. A moment later he realised that the remote control was labelled "Weapons systems safety lock".

There was a flash of bright light, and AA found himself in a swealtering hot place full of fires, lava and metal chains and gates. "Wow, I went to hell. Heh, this is my kind of place. Muahahahaha!"