Metroid

Ellie_Penguin

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

AA walked into the store, bought some tools, and started chatting with the shop owner while they worked together on his Metroid detector.

AA and the shop owner hadn't managed to find anything wrong so far, so they were digging deeper into its systems. "Oh, here are the plans for stealing all the schools," said AA, passing Anna some blueprints, "You can get started first. I'll come once I get this fixed, and I'll bring pizza."

AA and the store owner finally gave up, so AA went over to take the pizza and pass it to one of Zorro's clones, then headed to Dillon's Pizza Hut to order more.

AA3, who had gone on another random unscheduled holiday, came back licking a lollipop then mysteriously vanished, leaving the lollipop behind.

AA stole the lollipop. Then he slipped an imaginary grenade into Anna's imaginary wallet, armed it, and passed back the wallet.

"Oh no, you keep it." AA said, grinning. He taped the wallet to one of Zorro's clones.

AA, meanwhile, was just leaving Zorro's private island, with all the stuff in a huge sack on his back.