Metroid

Ellie_Penguin

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Yeah, of course! Let's get to work." he said as he took five dollars out of the wallet and put it carefully back. "Right, so do you want to destroy the sun or make the artificial one first? Or shall we do both at the same time?"

"All right. Let's start building!" AA activated his portable super secret lab with automated laser cannons and everything else an evil mastermind needs.

"Don't worry," AA said, "I'll keep working on the artificial sun, and when I finish stage 1 I'll go and steal your school."

"All right," AA said, pulling out 150 blueprints, "I'll make the plans, and then we can go and steal all the schools in the world!"

AA, while whistling and letting off the occasional evil laugh, started to draw out the plans for stealing the schools.

"Oh don't worry, I'll just use spacecraft to send them into the sun, and after me and Dillon destroy the sun we won't have to worry about them anymore." AA drew an extremely crude diagram to depict this, consisting mainly of stick figures.

"We'll wait for everyone to leave for the weekend, then lock out the cleaners, and get to work!"

"Right." AA said, loading his missile launcher. "We just have to wait 'til the weekend."