Metroid

Ellie_Penguin

Dillon was confused my Crash's staement so he did what any dillon would do and smacked him on the head.

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

While Crash was distracted by Dillon, AA stole his pass as well, and flew off to find the E3. Some time later he flew into a map shop.

AA, having managed to lose his way, and the tickets, decided to get his minions to help him muscle his way into the E3. Unfortunately he was still lost, and unable to find his minions.

AA, still lost, ran into a camp of eskimos. He proceeded to try and intimidate them by dictating his evil plans, but they didn't speak English, and merely looked at him quizically. Finally they decided he was asking for a bath and threw him into the ocean.

AA pretended to snuggle into the blanket while pinching some of Dillon's stuff.

Crash grabbed his meepit and ran. "Get into my never ending pocket meepit,ah that's what i love about role playing anything can happen," Crash said as he jumped into his own pocket.

AA used his teleporter to head to Mars and join his meepit army. "With our nanoweapons and evil, nothing can stop us!"

AA scratched his head, wondering how Luna had gotten to Mars. "Never mind, Meepits! Attack!"