Metroid

Ellie_Penguin

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

While all this was happening, AA was frantically trying to stop an uprising of evil maniacs who wanted to take over the world.

"That's the point of being an admirer. Unfortunately, I don't think they're very up to date - they haven't realised that I've turned to good again." AA grabbed some of the spray bottles and ran off to stop a giant nuclear device in Antarctica.

"I think we'll also need a toolkit!" yelled AA, "Oh, and a private jet would be handy as well!"

"Ah well." said AA, shrugging. He grabbed the spray bottles and the tools and took off for Antarctica.

Dillon stopped AA from spraying the Nuclear thingy."It will blow up the world if it gets wet."

"I'm not going to spray the reactor, I'm going to spray the controls so they all short out and it won't work anymore. Or would that just make it blow up the world? Aargh! I'll just use them to spray the guys with guns and you use the tools to disable it."

Dillon waited for AA to spray the guys then he Touched the buttons all at once and the machine shut down. Then imploded.

"Right, lets get out of here!" said AA as he dodged the incoming bullets. He accidentally slipped on a puddle of water and slid down the corridor, knocking over all the security men.