Metroid

Ellie_Penguin

"Don't worry, the snack service will keep running even when you're not away." AA said. "How much coursework is there left?" he asked Luna.

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

AA opened Firefox and Googled "Lactose Intolerance". He opened all 1.3 million results in separate tabs, then decided it would be easier just to pick a few and read them.

((I'm lactose intolerant, and it's really a pain sometimes))

"Thanks Dillon!" said AA, drinking the milk. "Where'd you get this? Last thing I heard, the dairy store closed down because everyone went insane."

"Well I wouldn't want to deprive you of your emergency stock." AA said. He used his mind control of all the world's governments to increase the production of lactose free milk.

AA tossed Dillon one of those things you use to spray dogs when they're being disobedient.

AA pulled out another spray bottle. "Now we're both armed and ready." He said, turned to face Zorro. Then he heard a chorus of angry barking behind him. "Uh-oh."

AA called in a military helicopter to airlift them out, then ran with Dillon.

While he was running, AA passed a store with a large sign saying "DOG CONTROL! GET YOUR DOG CONTROL GEAR HERE!" He ran into the shop, then ran out with a hundred automatic spray bottles.

AA tossed everyone automatic spray bottles, then aimed his at the pack of ferocious dogs coming down the road and pulled the trigger. Nothing happened. "Oh man!" He said, running to the tap to fill up his bottle.

"Good idea!" said AA, filling up the bottles as fast as he could. "I'll fill them up, you position and fire them! Toss them to me if you need them refilled!"

Dillon tosed then as quickly as he could then it looked like AA and him we juggling the water bottles sending them back and forth.