Metroid

Ellie_Penguin

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Upon reaching the Pizza Hut, AA transformed back into his original form. He sneaked into the kitchen, stole all the pizzas and flew off with them.

((I'm enjoying my new life of crime :P ))

AA hid a safe distance away. Why steal the pizza when you can steal the whole pizza hut? he asked himself. A few minutes later there was a conspicuous hole where Dillon's Pizza Hut had been.

Meanwhile the insurance company was having a slight problem - their telephone lines were missing.

AA stole Dillon's avatar and turned back to evil again. Then he sat down to devise a plan to take over the world and fill it with holes.

((See my original character description))

((That'll take to long.))

AA what happened to when you dug for good and not evil?" Dillon asked.

AA lured the foal and its father into traps he had dug. "Haha! Soon stage 1 of my plan will be complete!"

((Oh, I was digging for evil back then as well, i.e. I was digging for profit))

Dillon helped the poor foal. Then scolded AA for picking on a poor defenseless animal.

AA craftily snuck off to his craftily hidden secret lair. He then began to craftily put together his set of crafty disguises for infiltrating the governments of all the countries in the world and craftily taking them over. ((Crafty, eh?))

AA quickly activated his secret lair's teleportation device, teleporting to a location accessible by no other means. "Right, I've done Europe, America, and Africa - now for the Asian government disguises."

AA craftily bypassed Luna's plan by starting in Africa. He infiltrated the governments and used mind control devices to take them over. Unfortunately, the mind control devices were built from instructions he had downloaded from the internet, so they didn't work. "Darn. I'll just have to find another way." he said.

AA finally found a mind control device that worked, and decided to head to the Americas first.