Metroid

Ellie_Penguin

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fine dont talk to me" Dillon Scoffed as he closed his pizza hut for the day!

AA went round to Dillon's Pizza Hut to buy some drinks. "Odd, he doesn't usually close this early." he said, seeing the closed sign. Then he blew up an idiot in a chicken suit that tried to steal his wallet.

((I decided to come back after... al ot of pages))

Mia climbed out of the chicken suit. "Ya know, it isn't polite to blow people trying to get bombs off your wallets. Sheesh. Well, I'm NOT going to Dr. Mario for these thrid degree burns. He charges too much." Complained Mia, as she limped to some other cheaper doctors office. "Oh, and by the way," says Mia as she turns around, "Metroid was over THERE."

Keiko tackled mia. "HIYA!!!!!! I'm the new doctor! I can spell doctor real good. D....O....K....T....U..........R DOKTUR! yes."

AA attached a grenade to Metroid and went into Dillon's pizza hut to buy some drinks.

"Frere Jacques, Frere Jacque, I gottta poo,, I gotta poo! Blah blah blah blah blah blah, blah blah blah blah blah blah, ding dong FREDFRED BURGER yes" Keiko turns to do surgery on Mia.

"I like yogurt! But I gotta poopoo...." Keiko goes to the bathroom and comes back. "Mia, I like nachos!" Keiko starts to operate, but accidentally puts the nachos in Mia's body and stitches it back up.

*Keiko makes her evil plan by creating evil cookies to brainwash everyone* "Here you go Anime, the cookies for Metroid, and the other egg painters!"

"Thanks Keiko!" anime said, accepting the cookies, and making a mental note to either de-evil them or only give them to Metroid. Probably the latter.

Keiko laughs. "Maybe Metroid will eat all of them! MWAHAHAHAH"