Metroid

Ellie_Penguin

Her shop is currently closed right now. Dillon said Smacking AA in the head. What your are doing right now is considered theft. WHich is against the law.

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"What is considered theft?" asked AA, "What you're doing now is considered assault, which is also against the law."

I dont care. I'll just bail myself out of jail." Dillon Said in a smart alecy tone. *Smacks AA's head again*

"Dillon, for the items you want it's $150. ANd AA, there are more batteries over there." anime said, messing with her new glasses.

*gives Anime 150 dollars*

Hi Le Grande Fromage I own a pizza hut. And now it sells drinks.

Dillon looked at Metroid quizically and then went to his Pizza Hut that now sells drinks. Opened up his laptop and and made his pizza hut website. www.dillonspizzhut.not

Hey Metroid want some Metroid Nip?" Dillon Bribed Metroid.

All you have to do is set Anime's Store on fire.

AA bought Anime's entire stock of batteries. "Say, does your shop have any fire extinguishers? Those would come in handy too."

"Yes, I do. THey're over there." anime said, point at a shelf clearly labled "DISATER PREVENTION AND WEAPONS TO USE ON METROID"

"Right, thanks." said AA, buying Anime's whole stock of fire extinguishers as well. "Let me know when you get your AAA batteries restocked." he added, giving her his card. Then he went off to continue digging.

"That's beacuse part of my Metroid-proof packagte is fire proof. You can't set it on fire." anime said to Metroid.