• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"What currency?" asked AA.

American Dollars.

One cheese pizza coming up."Dillon said to Baby M

Nope no drinks.

AA paid Dillon and went off to see if he could find someplace that sold drinks.

"You too!" said AA, returning the kindness. He saw Metroid standing by the Pizza Hut and playing on a Nintendo DS.

TJ walked in, saw metroid and the knick-knacks and said, "Hey, I was going to buy some of those. This shop is being report for disorder, and other things", as TJ checked off several other things on his totally pwnsome Carbon Copy paper. He handed the pink slip to Anime, "Your fine will be coming in the mail, prompt payment is required, or I'll be back."

"When I say so. TJ, I have a Metroid-was-here pass. ANd you can see, Metroid was there." anime said.

"I'm sorry Anime," Said TJ, "passes are only good for disorderlyness, so please note all the other things I checked."

Before the bunny was issued out by Vivi, the very nice inspector noticed. "Ahhh," he yelled, "Is that a rabbit, that is anothher violation." He took out his nice carbon copy pad, and began to wirte, he handed the slip to Anime, "you can now expect 2 bills coming in the mail, don't forget to pay promptly." he said as he was walking out, with a smerk on his face

"METROID YOU HAVE 2 SECONDS TO GET OUT! TJ, you saw Metroid do that, you get out as well!" anime said, cleaning up the mess Metroid made.

AA received two bills in his mail. "What's this? I don't own a shop, let alone allow rabbits in. The post office must have mailed them wrongly. Let's see here... ah, they're addressed to Anime. Oh well, I guess I'll do her a favour and pay them."

Anime I would like 2 laptops and 1 Price Less Metroid and Tj knick Knacks.

How much will that be in American Dollars.

After paying the bills for Anime, AA decided to go to her shop and buy some more AAA batteries. Digging really uses them up fast, he thought.