Metroid

Ellie_Penguin

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Phew!" said AA, "I promise I'm never going to be noisy in a library again."

"My Pizza Hut is invinvincible. DUH!" Dillon said. Looking at his unblown up Pizza hut.

AA walked into the library very quietly. Unfortunately he tripped and knocked over an umbrella stand. AA ran out and started running in circles while being chased by the books.

AA dived into Anime's store. "Anime, I need 100 cans of book pacifier gas! Fast!"

"Poof!" shouts and exasperated Mia after catching up on this topi- err... ongoing (forever) conversation.

"I want a muffin," she states and walks over to Dillion's Pizza Hut. "500 pizza-muffins, chop-chop. Cuz me likes pizza-muffins!"

((Sorry this is a bit late))

Seeing what Dillon did to his shop he used a bomb and blew up Alex's charm shop "That is what you should have done.." He then whipered to himself "Why did i just do that" He opened a new plushie shop "Come on in to Crashes Mega Plushie Mall its 3 stories, and indestructable by anything!"

"Okay Crash, Dillon you asked for it... Levantus Tindus!!!" After the spell a new invincible charms shop raised upon the ground. "And now to take care of you two... Quitus Invinvcle!!!" Both stores now lost their invincibility. "Destructos Tienuds!!" And now, after the spell, both shops crashed to the ground. "DO NOT MESS WITH ME!"

AA ran around in circles around Anime's shop, waiting for her to dig up the items he asked for.

((Aaah! Another library!))

"Poof!" shouts and exasperated Mia after catching up on this topi- err... ongoing (forever) conversation.

"I want a muffin," she states and walks over to Dillion's Pizza Hut. "500 pizza-muffins, chop-chop. Cuz me likes pizza-muffins!"

"That will be 100 america. dollars."Dillon said

((and my name is DILLON! No extra I))

"And Yet KIngy MY store is still standing."Dillon said. Looking at crash's Mall that didnt move.

((Umm its a plushie mall))

Crash saw zorro runing off with all his electronic plushies "Hey come back here" he grabed a fly swater and ran after Zorro.