Metroid

Ellie_Penguin

Dillon saw Keiko talking to thew pokemon and asked to join them. "Can I Join?" Dillon asked waiting for answer.

*umm, no. I'm in a different dimension.....so no*

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Yeah but I have a portal thingy" Dillon said! *whines* *begs* *starts to spam Keikos INBOX*

AA looked at the dangerous outlaws list pinned up in Dillon's Pizza Hut. Metroid was ranked highest on the list.

"Wha????" Dillon equestioned "I thought it was the Spammer Guy I guess I'll have to fix that!" *FIXES*

Is it too late too join...? If not:

Character: Alex aka. The King of Darkness...

Mission: Using Dark Magic to stomp all you wannabees and help Metroid conquer the Universe... MWAHAHA

Comics so far: None

Description: Dark magic is the only way to win...

Dillon quickly grabbed his porta portal and portaled the monkey to Animes store where it destroyed it!

((Hiya, Alexander! It's great to see another member of this role play. Since you decided to take part of my board, you have the option to be part of my comics. *Pokes comic board* Anyway, as you can see, this board is pretty much a random role playing board with crazy situations and such.))

((Cool but you need to post stuff that is not in the roleplay in brackets))

Dillon giggled at MOP being Monkey Poked and saw Metroid and went over to him.

((Yeah!. You just have to have a sprite Metroid comics are on a min vacation.:)))

Dillon saw that the monkeys were headed for him and pushed Metroid in front of him watch Metroid get poked. Dillon laughed.

Dillon jumped into his Porta-Portal and Teleported back to his Invincible Pizza Hut where he saw Metroid and Mop getting poked to death.

Character: Cras aka young link.

Mission: To Conquer at least part of the world with my sword.

Comics so far: None.......Yet

Description: My sword shall destroy you all.