Metroid

Ellie_Penguin

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

AA grabbed his arm back from Metroid and reattached it. He then watched as the hell-hounds flooded in through the portal, only to be attacked by the vicious books.

"Well, you could order some sushi." AA replied. "We have plenty of it, and very few customers, so you won't find us in short supply."

AA began carrying steaming platters of sushi to everybody there. Unfortunately, the smell attracted the attention of the books, who promptly saw through his disguise and surrounded him, snarling.

AA decided to take this moment of respite to sneak out and RUN!!!, only to find out that the books had been waiting in ambush for him.

The book came whirling back and hit AA in the face, at the same time as all the other books pounced on him and started attacking him viciously.

AA quickly grabbed a handful of bookworms and waved them threateningly at the books. The books in turn pulled out cans of bookworm spray.

AA pressed a random button on the wall, and the entire world changed into a game of minesweeper. Shortly afterwards he stepped on a mine.

Meanwhile, AA was running around with a spade and a bunch of flags. He soon set off another mine. After that he decided to cheat and just use a metal detector.

Mr.M said "xyzzy" And pressed the SHIFT button and was able to find the Mines

(If you do this, look in the corner of your screen and you will see a white pixel, itf it turns black, the square is a bomb)

Mia slowly walked into the scene not sure where to begin after being forgotten like 2,000 some odd number of posts back.

"Will I be accepted... Or will I be kicked out?"

And then, Mia found a muffin.

AA spotted Mia. "Hey! Mia's back!" he shouted, running over. Unfortunately for him he had forgotten about the mines and was blown up again.

"Oh!" Gasped Mia as she ran to AA's aid.

"Are you hurt? Do you need a muffin?" She hastily inquired

"And what the heck was with the bombs? People should know that mines are damaging to ones' right toe. Yes they really can do that. Magle and twist it all up till it looks like a mushroom! ANd no one makes shoes for mushroom feet."

AA, meanwhile, had started over and was now busily cheating at the game by using a metal detector.

Mia sat there wondering what the heck AA was talking aobut. Then it dawned on her slow little brain. He was playing a game. But what kind of game? Was it like marbles or jacks from when she was a KID! (Ohmigosh? Mia was a kid? But seriously, Mis isn't tha old, she hopes)

AA looked up. "If you're wondering what this is, I pressed a random button a few posts back and turned the world into a game of minesweeper."