Metroid

Ellie_Penguin

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

AA frowned for a bit as he pondered which doomsday machine to unleash next. "I wonder where I can stick this bottle. Ah well, there's no room for it anymore, so I'll just chuck it out the window."

AA heard a faint "Hey!" from outside the window, so he threw another bottle out of it.

AA decided that he didn't need the 3rd shelf of bottles in the storeroom, so he threw them all out the window as well.

Dillon gave luna nair.

and said "Use this it will make the hair go away next time dont play with rogain"

AA looked out the window. "Hmm... this looks like a promising situation." He sprayed a mutation gas over the whole area.

AA strapped on what he thought was a rocketpack and flew into the air, sticking his tongue out at Luna as he did so. Then he realised that he had strapped himself to an armed nuclear missile.

The nuke blew up in orbit, where it wouldn't harm anybody, and AA found himself in hell again, staring at the vicious muzzles of several very hungry hell-hounds. "Oh man..."

Metroid looked around suspiciously. He then floated into space and began collecting what was left of AA. (Which basically, was a couple of hairs and a patch of skin)

"I'm going to clone AA for no particualr reason" exclaimed Metroid as he placed the leftover parts of AA into a complicated machine which defied the laws of nature.

AA popped back into the normal world just by the controls of the machine, which were promptly smashed by the pursuing hell-hounds.

AA caught the bone, wondered where it came from since he had an exoskeleton, and proceeded to use it to whack the hell-hounds.

AA picked up the beetle and threw it at one of the hell-hounds. The hell-hound ate the beetle and grew to ten times its original size.

AA decided now was not the time to stick around, and activated another rocketpack to escape. He only realised it was a nuclear missile when it blew him up again.