Metroid

Ellie_Penguin

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What Luna didn't know was crash replaced her paper with magic paper so Zorro was being eaten by a fluffy pink dragon,Crash then ran over a switched tem back he chuckled.

anna says "sorry Dillon but Zorro has to go to the vet!"anna carries Zorro and Zorro says " Dillon help!!!the vet is scary!" anna says to Dillon " don't worry he exaggerates A LOT!"

Dillon watched Zorro be very overdramatic and decided to give Zorro a cookie!

Crash ran up to Zorro with his flyswatter "Awwww great this is the plushie one" he threw it to the ground "Hey wait that tag says Zorra".

"I grabbed the wrong flyswatter to swat Zorro for stealing some plushies i guess my whole store plushiefies everythig when i got here i found out i was chasing the wrong dog its Zorra not Zorro" "I hope that helps" Crash said.

Crash went into Dillons pizza hut "ehh i mine as well give it a try." "I'll have one pizza with every topping you have and extra sauce with thicker crust and double the cheese" Crash said "And one Soda".

Dillon tackled crash and told him to give him real AMERICAN DOLLARS!

"Sorry but i'm out of money sales have been slow" Crash said he ate the rest of the pizza and ran into his office and locked it from the inside.