Fountain Faerie Quest!

Love23Bug

I am so excited. I've had my account for almost 9 years, and this is the first time I've got one. And guess what I had to get?

A LEAF COVERED PIT, costing a grand total of 15 NEOPOINTS!

15 for whatever color I want! Wow...I can't stop grinning.

Anyways, I have two options (two dream pets ^_^ ). First is to paint my Chia chocolate, which otherwise I could only get through the Lab Ray, and I just don't want to risk it. I don't plan on ever getting the Lab Ray, because I'm very picky about my pets. The other option is to paint my Shoyru maraquan, which would cost me about 10 mil neopoints otherwise.

Any opinions?

I'd recommend getting the mara shoyru... Choc chias aren't very popular pets on the pound chat boards and you could easily get one quite cheaply (probably around 1m custom) while maras go for much more. That way, you can get both your dreamies :)

I'd say the chocolate chia as chocolate is more difficult to find, although surf the pound thing first as you may be able to get a better deal there.

And congratulations on getting the fountain faerie so cheaply!

Go for the Chia, because you aren't planning to go for the Lab Ray. Personally, I think you should get it, because if the ray doesn't give you something you like all you have to do is wait 1 DAY to change it!! That is why I am glad I have the ray!

Thanks for all the replies so far :). Seems to be pretty mixed.

One thing, I'm definitely not getting the "Buzzin'" avatar. I don't like Buzzes very much.

As for adopting, I like MY pets, as neurotic as that is. I do have a side account, but I don't use it that much. I'm going to wait a while before deciding, I think.

Congratulations on getting the FFQ! I got one earlier this week, and I was so torn between getting the Buzzin Avatar or my dreamie. In the end I decided to paint my Kacheek Pirate. Whilst I could have saved up and bought the PB I still wanted it earlier. I am so happy with my choice I love my little pirate.

If I was in your situation I would go for the Mara, as previously said in other posts its easy to trade for a choc chia, and you can always make a pet yours :)

Congratulations again!