one click import & wipe your avatars

dasbif

I noticed a mismatch in my avatars, where on TDN it said i had one more than on my actual neopets account. so i decided to wipe my avatars here on TDN. it said "this process is final, are you sure???" and i clicked yes. what it didn't mention on that page is that the one-click import function can only be used once every 30 days, i didn't find THAT out until i went to go and re-import my list. otherwise i wouldn't have done it.

my point here is the following suggestion: add to that page a statement to the effect of "be aware you can only import avatars once every 30 days".

This is a good suggestion. I will pass it along to Ian to see if we can add that small warning just incase users get confused.

In the meantime, since this unfortunate event happened. If you can provide me with your myTDN username, I can reset the one-click import function so you can use it before the 30 days. ;)

It's the little things like that that keep communities like this happy and strong!

my username is dasbif. Thank you so much!

Are you sure that is your myTDN account username? The system is unable to locate anyone with that information.

Are you sure that is your myTDN account username? The system is unable to locate anyone with that information.

i'm logged in directly right now, my username is definetly "dasbif", all lower case. for the forums, myTDN, and neopets itself. why does it say i have no information? that makes no sense...

i logged out, so that maybe because i was logged in you couldn't see my information in the system somehow?

Thank you very much!

Just FYI, it does seem only to say that you can only use the tool once every 30 days after you have used the import tool. I feel like, if possible, it should say it on the tool page before using it, as well as on the wipe page.