Darn it ><

Aerohog

hey guys, umm I just remembered the password to my VERY old account with a bunch of money and a Christmas Eirie :D

The only problem is that I forget the Pin for the bank and shop till T^T

Can someone help me?!

EDIT: Wow.. My Eirie (CHRISTMAS) got Ugga-ugga -.-

Nuff said.. so much for transfering it to my new account.....

the pin you need to know the combination. however there IS a "retreave your pin" button you can click. click on the highlighed word "pin" and it will take you to your pin settings. scroll to the bottom. it will say "To send your PIN to whaeveryouremailis@whocareswhatthistxtsaysimnotputtingmyemailinhere.com, click HERE" :P ill take a few million for the info XDDDD {is jokeing lol} hopefully this helps

You could also just try to guess your PIN :'), or you know, go with 0000, 0001 0002 etc. Might take you a few hours since you can only try 5 times every hour (I think), but hey, gives you something to do :P (if you REALLY want your acc back)

• 4 weeks later...

can you change the e-mail address on the account without the pin? (I kinda hope not, obvious security hole is obvious)

This topic has been edited by a member of staff (Stephé) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please do not bump an old topic that has been inactive for over 21 days.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Per the reason above, this topic has been LOCKED. Please contact Stephé if you have any questions regarding this action.