What background should I choose?

lovedwallflower

Hey guys! This my pet cicero_90: 2.png As you see he sort of has this gentleman rabbit thing going on. Initially he was going to be the White Rabbit from Alice in Wonderland but I really cant find appropriate NP wearables..

anyways, im having some trouble deciding on a background for him. Initially I thought maybe this one: bg_nightcity.gif Nighttime in Brightvale Background - but it seems rather drab and boring, and i really wanted something to liven him up. I was looking into this one as well: bg_leapfrog_faeriecity.gif but it sells at 3.8mill, so thats a definite no.

anyways can you suggest a good background for him please? thanks!

PS if you have trinket suggestions theyre welcome as well

'As you see he sort of has this gentleman rabbit thing going on'

Hahaha I love the way you say that :laughingsmiley:

I think the first background would look pretty cool and because it's a white Cybunny (I am totally jealous) I don't think it's too dark?

I agree. I prefer the Nighttime in Brightvale Background, but I think another good possibility would be the Starry Night in Neopia. The one you win from Spinacles: bg_starrynight_neopia.gif

I like the brightvale one because it totally matches the whole 'gentlemen' theme you have. It is also good because you have a white cybunny and a dark background.... see what I am saying here?

Hey guys! This my pet cicero_90: 2.png As you see he sort of has this gentleman rabbit thing going on. Initially he was going to be the White Rabbit from Alice in Wonderland but I really cant find appropriate NP wearables..

anyways, im having some trouble deciding on a background for him. Initially I thought maybe this one: bg_nightcity.gif Nighttime in Brightvale Background - but it seems rather drab and boring, and i really wanted something to liven him up. I was looking into this one as well: bg_leapfrog_faeriecity.gif but it sells at 3.8mill, so thats a definite no.

anyways can you suggest a good background for him please? thanks!

PS if you have trinket suggestions theyre welcome as well

I think the Brightvale one is cool, and 3.8mill for just a background is just too much...