TURBULENCE: Movie Posters

Lia Seeya

I haven't drawn something in a while, so after a hard math test, I decided to relax by finally getting this idea out on paper. :) Anyway, it features TURBULENCE as always. And using the "Get TURBULENCE" poster as a starting point, I came up with these four movie poster parodies featuring each of the TURBULENCE crew... (*shakes fist at scanner* It killed the smudgy grey background these were supposed to have!) One day I will CG these things... One day...

By the way, if you manage to guess which movie each is supposed to be a parody of, you get cookies. :) Or a little something from me. :D Best of luck!

art-poster-mia.jpg

Mia, with her trusty magnifying glass. Finally, the hat returns. XD

art-poster-stalker.jpg

Stalker in the middle of something, perhaps. Run, man, run!

art-poster-tnk.jpg

TNK, getting all shadowy on us.

art-poster-kawinly.jpg

Last, but certainly not least, Kawinly. You do NOT want to be on the wrong end of that gun. Trust me...

art-turbposters.jpg

A shot of all four posters, as they appear on this little sheet of paper I have in front of me.

I look forward to hearing your guesses. :D

Hm...I'm gonna make some guesses for which movies they're parodies for.

Mia - Sherlock Holmes

TNK - James Bond

Kawinly - Men in Black

Did I get any of them right?

Very nice drawings by the way.

Seeing as I have free time without my account and all that... AND we get the whole week off next week :O I will be able to do some Fan Art for these guys :D

All I can think if is King as James Bond, I still think I may be wrong, it seems too obvious... hey hey, is Mia Nancy Drew?

EDIT: Unstream is definitely right, Kawinly is from Men in Black :yes:

Thanks guys!

@Unstream: You got Kawinly and Mia right. :D Sherlock Holmes (Dratted scanner didn't pick up the pencil shading around her) and Men in Black. :D

@Blue: Yay! :D

As for TNK, nope. Not James Bond. If these ever get colour, maybe the parody will be more obvious. ^^;