Salutation's Comrades!

Aerohog

Hey guys, I'm Adam ;D

Ive been playing Neopets sense I was about 10.

I just created a new account last year, allot of things have changed haha

Such as new Neohomes, wearable cloth, new places and the NeoCash mall o.o

My goal right now is to get a Magma Aisha and any colour of Ruki haha

I'm doing the Moltara Worm quest at the moment, I have 8 worms...

And I have TONS of forum experience so you guys shoulden't worry about me SPAMing up the place ;D haha

Add Me!

I_Has_A_Grammer

Welcome Adam. :) I'm Spritzie. I've been playing Neopets for almost 8 years. (I was 16 when I joined.)

I had taken a break, and when I came back in July, the new Neohomes, NC Mall, wearables... were also new to me.

I have 9 worms for the Moltara thing. It's been that way for probably a week and a half now. I've completed the quest 6,7 times. But this last time, I'm waiting on the Black one. And I'm not driving myself crazy to find it. I check here and there. If it's there, great. If not... I move on.

But welcome to the community. :) (PS- Watch out for the self-proclaimed biters.) :whistle:

Unfortunately... that rumor is not true. I've completed it... numerous times, and I still can't get access. (Not that I tried. I don't want any of my main pets Magma)

As far as I know, there are currently 2 ways to get access to the Magma Pool.

1. He allows you when you first try, and no one knows for sure, what is required for this to happen.

2. You have to catch the guard sleeping. There's been lots of different methods people are trying for this... but nothing seems to work consistently for everybody. There is a board about people's theories, and how they were able to access it.

What ever :P haha

I also think those petpets they make are awesome, so ill keep trying.

I usually just do all the daily stuff and bum around and wait for something rare to happen xD

Im just really upset I forgot my password for the account I had a Christmas Erie on ><

I've been saving up the items from around Moltara, required for the petpets. I'm stock piling, so that I can go in a create my favorites at some point, and I'll already have everything I need. I've only made 2 so far. I'm waiting, but I will eventually create a Rav. I really want one. (It shares a name with the car I drive.)

I do daily stuff mostly. The Garage Sale is a good thing to spend time on. And I've been playing more games because I've been spending too much NP. Especially after I bought a complete Lab Ray Map set.

Awww. That's rough. Thankfully, the Christmas Paint Brushes aren't very expensive. My husband has a Christmas Ruki. I think he paid around 40k for the PB.

When I started playing, I had a friend I played with, that lived in another state. (Him and I actually worked on a Neopets related story for probably... 5 years.) Then during that time, I had a friend locally that I used to play with. Then I was on my own for a few years. My sister has an account, but she's not on often. Then in July, my husband got me back onto the site. He is/was a bigger gamer. (And I'm not... at all) So he was trying to think of games we could do together.

I have a Faerie food collection too. But I'm collecting pretty much anything Faerie related. As well as petpets, furniture, Shoryu items (my 1st and favorite pet is a Shoyru), plushies. Lots of random stuff, actually.

I play at work. I work 3-12 hour days a week, and in my down time, I hang out on here, and on Neopets. When I'm off work, I don't get on near as much. But 40 hours at work, means a good amount of Neo time a week.

Yes I do. Actually, I adopted it from the Pound a few days ago. I have a side account, which is a sea account. I have a Koi and Flotsam, and a Jetsam was the next addition I was waiting on. Then the last one will probably be another Koi.

Cool!

I a ammature graphic artist, so I get some good ideas going on here, and I don't have any VideoGames or anything, so Neopets is the only fun I have xD

So what plots have you completed?

Ive done Altador (Like most noobs haha) and are ALMOST done the Worms....

The Altador plot, is actually the only plot I've ever done. I "accidently" did a portion of the Atlas of the Ancients plot. (I came across a item from the plot, on a page I opened.) So they considered that as doing part of it. Until this year, I never got into that stuff. I never did the Game Master Challenge until this year. Since I came back, I'm trying to do more around the site... participate in contests, do plots (when there's a new one. Which might be quite awhile, since they just did one.), the Game Master Challenge. Stuff like that.

As far as I know, it's closed. You can't start it, now that's it's done. I kept meaning to do it, but my connection at home was sketchy, so by the time I got a good connection (at work) it was too far into it, and I just kept forgetting.

I see...

So have you ever got some rare object at random event? Or a rare fairy quest?

I got a random Christmas Paintbrush and a Few Fairy quests (Dark (which I was dumb enough to do) and a air fairy, who only gave me deffence >:/)

I don't even do battle dome xP

I get Faerie Quests quite often, though I haven't been recently. A few weeks ago, I got a Darigan Petpet Paint Brush as a Random Event. Otherwise... I haven't gotten anything super rare that way. My most common RE's are for Codestones.

That's awesome :0

Yeah, I get allot of dubloons and codestones from the shrine, which I just sell later haha

Anyways nice talking to you ;D

Oh, sorry >< Double post..

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Stephé).

Whenever you accidentally double post, you can report your own post and we'll fix it for you. ;D Welcome to the forums!

I've been stock-piling my Codestones. I don't do the training, but I'm saving them to either, sell, or give to my husband when he does training. I have massive amounts of Codestones from the last few months. I have a total of 46 Codestones in my SDB. And I have all the 10 types. I still have my 100 Dubloon, from the Neopies... as well as the Golden Paint Brush.

I might to see if I can take them to Mystery Island, and get a red Codestone made, if I have the right amount of the right kinds. Those are worth quite a bit more than the regular Codestones.

I haven't even checked the prices of the PB. I'm still debating. I don't really like any of the pets painted Gold. So I'll probably hold onto it for awhile and see if the price goes back up, then I'll sell it.

I get 1000np every time at Typing Terror, Imperial Exam, Spellseeker, Berry Bash, Extreme Faerie Racers. Typing Terror is my absolutely favorite game. That and Pyramids. I have a 3rd place trophy for Imperial Exam. I'm working on getting a trophy for Typing Terror.

Nice that you've already made friends here, Adam. I'm going to return a bit of formality to this thread with *drumroll* the SPIEL!

To make sure that you do, here are a few simple rules:

1. Read the rules. Follow them. Happy mods are awesome mods.

2. Feel free to ask if you have any questions. You can PM someone or start a thread. That's what we're here for. =]

3. We're insane. Accept it. Join it.

4. Get active and stay active. It's sad when people disappear. =[

5. Be respectful and have fun!

By the way, the name's Livvy. Watch your toes when you approach the snack table to your left.