Which is better?

Emily

I know a lot of people have been changing over to chrome lately and was wondering, of those that have switched from Firefox to Chrome, has it made Key Quest any faster/less glitchy that you've noticed?

x.x

So I WAS right! THAT'S why everyone is faster than me on KQ all of a sudden.

FF is weird with KQ. Sometimes, it's just fine, but other times, it lags. A lot. My brother told me to stick with FF, though, since it's better with security, but I don't know what to do.

I downloaded FF and played a couple of games (after somehow disabling cookies and not being able to log in for about 20 min). I found it doesn;t really help all that much, especially on Flower Frenzy and Spyder Scare, which always lag for me. Everything else ran about the same as FF.

Okay, I'm just giving Chrome a try right now. How do you switch of Firefox to make it faster, because it's kinda laggy for me. :/

EDIT: . . . Are you serious? I just played a game of KQ, and Chrome was VERY laggy. On Low Res, Low quality, too! And it wouldn't let me choose the direction I wanted to go in.

I guess I can try chrome. I tried it back when it was in Beta and liked it at first, until somehow it kept on getting it's CPU usage to 100% all the time.

Guess I can give it another try :)

I don't play Keyquest, but IE lags my work computer like crazy, doing almost nothing, FireFox is slight better. But Chrome, just for web stuff, works beautiful. I don't have any issues with it. But... I don't know about on KQ.