Valentines Day

Viridian

Normally I wouldn't have trouble buying an item... However I can't reach my money right now and can't buy the card :P

Is there anyone who wants to send it to me on valentine's day? Then I will send it back to that person, so that that person doesn't lose anything :)

Both the sender and the receiver get the theme when the card is sent on Valentine's day.

Also, the card restocks in February for really cheap, in the gift shop. You might want to try that ;D

The Valentine's Card disappears after you use it, try restocking them in the gift shop cuz when they restock they restock in 100s and sell around 100NP.

Do you have to buy them from the gift shop? I hope not because whenever I go there are none. But sadly, the ones on the shop wiz are really expensive for a card. Sigh. What should I do?? HELP!

Do you have to buy them from the gift shop? I hope not because whenever I go there are none. But sadly, the ones on the shop wiz are really expensive for a card. Sigh. What should I do?? HELP!

You have to restock them from the Gift Job. Meaning, actually sit there and refresh, refresh, refresh until they stock.

I've seen them stock at the Igloo, too, but it's far less reliable, since the Igloo stocks any item that's R89 or under. :/

I don't think it stocks year round. I believe it's only for seven days, Feb 8th - 14th. Try checking around those dates.