What's your bank account goal?

Strawberri

Last month I got my "Ultimate Riches" goal done, so I bought myself a Royal Paint Brush for my side bruce (she so pretty =D)

Now, I'm waiting to earn 2 million more for ANOTHER royal pb for my pteri on the same side and then starting to re-save another 10 million (making a total of 20 million hopefully someday soon) and getting my Krawk ^_^

After finally getting 10 million like I wanted, I want to keep at least that amount all the time in the bank so I can get 3,000 in interest daily lolz xD

I'm planning to get the ultimate riches goal, or 10 million neopoints. But, it's going to take a long time for me; I'm 9,278,659 NP away. <_< If i wasn't so focused on buying things to get avatars or I didn't buy the lab map, I would probably be a bit closer to my goal compared to where I am right now.

Lolz. 3000 per day in interest? I could deal with that. :D Yeah. I guess my goal is Ultimate Riches then. For some reason I thought 2.5 mil was ultimate riches. But 2.5 is definetly not ultimate. x_x

I have two bank goals. The first is the amount for the Number 6 avatar (5-10 million NPS). The second is 10 million NPs, for the Ultimate Riches interest.

I also have a short term goal. Right now I have 4 million, and I'm aiming for 5 million. After I get that, the goal will be 6 million and so on.

Just saving for the sake of saving really, like that feeling when something catches your eyes than you are able to buy it with money to spare :D.

Right now I'm just trying to get all my money out of my badly invested stocks (I have spent 800k, and their worth 500k...) after getting the stocks avatar. Then its around 2 mil to get enough collat for the fairy queen doll, then I'll treat myself to a fairy paintbrush (to buy from the hidden tower, for the avatar), then sell that on :D

I thought I'd never get to 1mil, but with my stocks I've got it easily within a few months (I don't go on too often now I'm working!). I probably want around 5 mil by my 1 year mark :P... we can dream eh?

then I'll treat myself to a fairy paintbrush (to buy from the hidden tower, for the avatar),

The Faerie PB is no longer sold at the HT.

My ultimate goal is 43,8 mil because then I'll have 15k a day in interest, which is enough to buy stocks every day without playing games :D

Butttt since my acc got frozen over one month ago, that is gonna take some serious time xD so now I'm just taking it slow. My first goal now is 500k in the bank.

I read a couple of your replies and they made me feel so small :worried: ! I only have half a mil :crying: . My goal is to have hmmmmmmm,I guess enough to feel like I dont have to watch the amount of np I have. That is probably about one million or so. How will I ever get there? x_x

I always set up "mini goals" for myself when I start saving, and once that goal is reached, I double it. So far my "ultimate goal" would have to be somewhere around 150 mil...I'm nowhere even in that ballpark, but I figure with that amount I can be lent MSPP, or a super attack pea...pretty much anything I want. I doubt I'll ever make it to my ultimate goal, but who knows?

I don't have a upper limit on my goal for saving. I'd like to save up some decent collateral for borrowing MSPP or Super Attack Pea, but I still have a long way to go to reach that goal.

My goal is to get the ultimate riches account, so basically I have been aiming for every account above mine lol. I last got the millionaire mega platinum at 5 million, so now I am aiming for the neopian mega riches account at 7.5 million. However I am also trying to get the sell sell avatar, and having to put 15 thousand NP in my stocks every day is seriously slowing down my savings lol