My pet is being difficult

lovedwallflower

so I have a White Cybunny and Ive wanted a Snowbunny to go with him for ages. i couldnt afford one before, but a really good neofriend went and bought one for me - they cost around 300k. now i go and try and give it to my pet, and he wont accept it!!

i tried to change the language, but obviously the name Snow bunny remains the same! I cant believe I cant attach them together.. the snowbunny would go perfectly and I dont want to offend my friend..so is there anyway around this?

Try attatching it to a different pet first and painting it antoher color. If you want it to still be white, you can repaint it once it's attached. There's also the opnion of trying a character language, like Chinese.

If you scroll all the way to the bottom of the page you should see a list where it should say English (well I assume English) and then you can change the language to w/e u want.

Thank you soo much! Now I got the "Angelpuss" avatar! :laughingsmiley:

Any given pet's preference for foods, toys, books, petpets, etc. is based on a mathematical formula comparing the number of letters in a pet's given name to the number of letters in an item name (the formula is different for each item type). Changing the language will change the number of characters in the item name, thus making it possible to bypass the item rejection.

I read it on a help site a couple of years ago. I can't remember where now, unfortunately, so I'll have to see if I can find it.