Can we wear ugg boots in summer?

aderzhang

I'm a guy so I can't say anything about boots, but I can say that this topic has lasted for so long. And it's because at the last second someone posts about it. The person that started this topic isn't even here anymore. Just felt like saying.

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Stephé) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please stay on-topic.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

^ and bumping the topic up again to state an obvious, irrelevant fact helps how?

also, wearing uggs with summer clothes looks pretty trashy. Girls need to start investing in some sandals or something.

Well, let me say first that I own Emus. Not because I like them better than UGGS, but because they're cheaper.

But honestly, even owning them, I think they are godawful. They look like loaves of bread.

However, in winter they are cozy and snuggly, plus theyre like $50 boots (emus obvi, not uggs. emus go on sale + naturally are cheaper) which is a good deal. But in summer? They just look ridiculous. Theyre ugly AND uncomfortable. I giggle when I see that, especially with shorts. A mocking giggle XD

And uh, sorry for bumping a thread thats already like top of the front page...it seemingly bothers people.

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Stephé) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please do not double post. Use the edit button instead.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

• 2 weeks later...

I go to college in Kentucky so while it gets cold in the winter it is not necessary to have super warm winter boots. I think UGGS work well to walk from class to class to keep my feet at the perfect temperature. However, there is definitely a time and place for UGGS!! I think they are definitely trendy and everything, and that most people wear them to look "cool." They are not okay for summer in my opinion!!

• 2 weeks later...
Guest eileenbobeen

oh man i hate the ugg trend during the summer. you sweat in them in the winter so i don't even wanna imagine how gross they are after you wear them in the summer in the hot hot weather. -__-. . .

and typically people who wear miniskirts/shorts with uggs are classified as trashy..

No. Don't even wear them in the winter either :/ Ugly, totally unflattering shoe. If you want to wear boots in the summer you can wear cowgirl boots with boho dresses and shorts. Perfect combination! I copied it from Miley Cyrus. Don't laugh, its nice!

I have two pairs of Uggs. One pair is brown leather with a white wool trim, came in very handy with all the snow last winter. I do'nt wear them much otherwise. I do feel they're quite unelegant and I prefer my black leather lace up boots ;)

The others are pink knitted ones and they just look very cute and are very comfortable. I like wearing them around the house to keep my feet warm. Sometimes I wear them outside if they go with my outfit, and then people tend to compliment me on them :D I might wear these in summer, but if it gets hot I prefer sandals or just bare feet :)

I can understand if people wish to wear them in the winter because their comfortable or look nice, but summer seems kind of stretching it. It's fur lining of a winter boot... why would you wear it in the summertime?

I can't imagine doing so myself, but I suppose how people dress is totally up to them. xD

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

i dont think so .it is so hot in summer

This topic has been edited by a member of staff (Crusher) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please don't bump topics that have gone more than three weeks without activity. Thanks. :)

Per the reason above, this topic has been LOCKED. Please contact Crusher if you have any questions regarding this action.