The Neopies

leashluvsluke

So I'm not sure if this was a random event, because it was set out in the Neopies Style heading, it said "Something has happened! Check your inventory for your 100 dubloon coin.

So I thought it might have been a joke but no it is really there!

Did anyone else get one? Does this mean the SW will be flooded with them and the price will go down??

Woah! O got one when I went there.

I'm gonna try to sell mine really quick!

Easiest 107k i'll ever make... I figure it'll be on the hop wizard in 10 minutes os yeah. It'll take a LLLOOOONNNNNGGGGG time inflate again.

I should've turned it into fifty 2 Dubloon coins though...

I got it too! I think we all got it because we vote everyday and atleast one of our votes everyday was a majority vote! How much did you guys sell yours for? I'm debating whether to put in the trading post or just sell it in my shop.

I got one, as well.

I've also voted every day, if that matters...

I think I'll wait a bit before I try and sell it. Just so I can get the best price for it. Or maybe I'll just leave it at a larger price in my shop so that when the price goes back up I'll be fine (or if someone comes along and buys it anyway!!).

OK, so apparently prices in one's shop cannot exceed 5 digits... I've never had to sell anything that expensive before.lol So it's up for auction.

Another option, is the trading post. In the Trading Post, I believe you can receive offers up to 800,000np. Anything above that, has to be done in the auctions.

I got one too. I have about another 50's worth in my SDB from the shrine, buried treasure..etc...so I'm waiting 'til I have more to cash in. Besides that the price for them is low right now, it'll go back up in a few months after people have used theirs on Krawk Island.