Dragon Cave Discussion Thread

Ruto

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Um.... your eggs don't get views if you just post the scroll. Please post the egg's actual BBCode so I can put them on the viewing thread. YOu may also put them in your signature to collect views faster.

hi anybody knows what is up with my green egg and why does it have such a huge black hole on it??? :crying_blow: :weird:

:withstupid:

Yeah, most Alts come from Normal Blacks, like my Only Alt right now is from a normal black =P I've been dying to geta Silver or Gold x_x If only if it rained Silver Eggs one day xD

I can't believe I am doing this! I am so busy, but I just can't seem to leave things alone. Cats, kids, now dragons. lol.

incubator_judykm.png

Please click on my eggs (below).

Um.... your eggs don't get views if you just post the scroll. Please post the egg's actual BBCode so I can put them on the viewing thread. YOu may also put them in your signature to collect views faster.

Judykm, the above quote is for you =P Eh, didn't really get any new eggs, I might be just waiting for some new eggs to release (Which will probably be a long time from now)

Judykm, the above quote is for you =P Eh, didn't really get any new eggs, I might be just waiting for some new eggs to release (Which will probably be a long time from now)

Thanks Wu, but I THOUGHT that I put the BBC cod in tiny url form in my siggie. If I put the wrong link, then GULP, I guess they are gonna die! I have NO IDEA what else to add. Following directions poorly again, I see.... sigh...

and I am going to be away from my computer for 2.5 weeks starting Saturday, so I REALLY don't know what I was thinking. :*