Ruto

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

yay just got my first adult dragon! ^^

do adult dragons still need clicks and views??

and i read somewhere that an adult dragon can die because his 'owner' breaks the rules or his description is against the rules or something like that.... are there any other causes or they just live forever?? o_O

Man, I wanted a leetle tree =/ oh well. Welcome Pamela, but please, when you are putting a DC dragon code, use the BBCode one, not the BBCode /w TinyURL =) I haven't really gotten any new eggs, but I did get a winter hatchling: Gvc2.gif Does anybody have a prediction to when the Spring Eggs will be released?

In order...

Adults dragons don't need clicks. They can be killed if you break the rules or if you use the kill option, but other than that, if they become adults or get frozen they'll live forever.

All Christmas dragons are males.

I wanted a leetle tree too. :(

Yes, BBCode PLEASE.

Sometime in April or May... you know, spring.

And *choke* LOOKIE I WON THE ALT LOTTERY! That's just a random egg I kept from breeding so I'd have 99 and be able to go for #100!

Spring is not April or May. It's March, March 20, specifically. So it's not that long of a wait until the Spring dragons.

EDIT: Well, I guess it includes April and May.

-Stops Anime from choking- Congrats xD I'm hoping for an Alt. Vine dragon =) Good, I don't want to wait till April to get Spring Dragons ;_; I hope they're really pretty, since Spring is like the awakening of flowers :) Ooh, "Awakening of flowers" sounds cool -mutters it to self-

Mind if I post my eggs too? I've never tried Dragon Cave before. I think my first eggs will die, sadly. Maybe my white hatchling will make it though. :)

My scroll URL: http://dragcave.net/user/xFeatherx

(I'm sorry, it occurs to me that I don't know how to format links on this forum. I'll look that up and edit my post shortly.)

Eggs/hatchlings:

i1RP.gifzGaU.gif mU6F.gif hlOZ.gif

Edit: Oh wow guys! My two eggs hatched almost as soon as I posted here. Thank you so much!

My purple egg only had 0.1 days left and my winter egg had 0.42 (and didn't even have a single crack this morning).

I thought they were going to die and they've both hatched now. :D Thanks!