Dragon Cave Discussion Thread

Ruto

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Congrats Drea! I know, the first dragon hatch is always magical =) Huh, my Christmas Dragon's Image code is "aurA". That's interesting. Ugh, I keep on getting "oops! this link seems to be broken!" when I'm naming my dragons -3-;

The trees are still dropping (wow, that sounds odd xD) but the cave is still under a back and forth back up.

Also, I'm not putting any trees on the thread beacuse, while they do change, they don't accumulate clicks or views. Just so you know.

...Sorry, but I have no clue what that is. 8D;;;

I just finally was able to go back on DC. (My computer wouldn't let me. Why? No clue.) >< My eggs are at 1.31. They're goners...

Rj5D.gif5RRi.gifjmge.gif Just saved this little guy, too.

They'd be my first dead eggs. T_T;; Part of the reason is because DC is so overflowing I can't even get to see them. Nyahaha...

Oh, yay. They're not dying as much, now!

http://www.tpmrpg.net/

^ Is that what you mean, kopakasheild?

Well, DC is still pretty slow on me, I hope it fixes soon. I felt like hatchling rescuing, but I gave up because DC is so slow -3- It's slower than it takes me to turn on the computer my family has from 1998. And that's saying a lot.

Not sure yet, as the only adult is TJ09's, but my guess is they'll be like last years- You can breed them but untill around Christmas they'll ony produce eggs of the mother's species.

Ok guys, question for you.

I have 99 dragons. So, I want the perfect dragon for my #100. The ones I'm thinking about are...

A Water off the abandons (as a tribute to Arane, but first dragon, as he was off the abandons)

A caveborn Gold/Silver (CB rares are fitting)

A bred Gold/Silver (Provided I can breed one soon)

Which do you guys think I should pick?

I like the Water off the abandons, I love Tributes :3 But if I had to choose another, it would have to be a A bred Gold/Silver. A caveborn gold/silver sounds hard to get =/

I think getting a gold or silver would be good since you would be able to accomplish something difficult, so it makes you feel all fuzzy . . . i don't realy know how to explain XP

on the other hand, i would get an abandoned water to be happy that you saved a dragon :)