Dragon Cave Discussion Thread

Ruto

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Eh, a Trading option would be nice, but then some of the DCForum would be like a market, trading dargons for dragons like crazy, and there would be boards like,"PLZ TRADE ME A GOLD DRAGON FOR A WINTER PLZ!!!" It would make the dragons look more like items, like when Neopets created a Transfer option. But it would be nice.

Eh, everybody has different opinions *shrugs* I also found an X-mas Egg! YESH! aruA.gif I am now satisfied :3 Take that, Beethoven Dog Ad! (It slowed the loading down, so it made me miss the other X-mas eggs ._. These Ads hate me.)

Is anyone else having an exponential number of views lately? I'm getting in the 4000's (and sick) for some of my hatchlings. Could it be the scroll plot board perhaps?

No, they will still keep on growing in "hidden" state (if they have enough views), but they will not have any new views until you unhidden them.

Yep, no more views and clicks. Weird, your dragon's views are getting in the 4000's? It's not happening to me o_O wonder why?

Oh, ok Wu. They don't get any clicks when they are hidden, do they?

No, they do not gain anything. Fogging is basically like you took them off all sites you posted them on.

Yep, hatchlings are getting 4000s. Some of my adults don't even have 1000.

Hmm, the dragon with the highest # of views on my scroll is Tephali, but she has 3,873 views e_e. Kind of close to 4000. I wonder why this is happening...*ponders*

It's a deafult "It's possible for them to produce eggs but they don't want to this week." Happens sometimes. If it had been less than a week, THERE WOULDN'T BE A BREED OPTION.

It's a curse joke. Apparently, reds and chickens are affected too. T_T

*looks up pokemon refference* Anime gave that to me. Reds are now Charazards and Chickens are Arceus? Dunno how to spell it.

Waters are Gyarados, Reds Charizard, Chickens Arceus (hahahaha, Arceus is a God Pokemon), Vines Venusaur, and Stones are Onix.

Spelling people! And you could've copied and pasted Morgan. xD

EDIT: And Skywings are Rayquaza now!

Storms turned into Castform!

Vamps are Crobat.

Guards are Wobbuffet! Perfect, they're really defensive pokemon.

Split to Doduo.

Zombies have reappeared as Ghastly!

OMG My Dragons!!!

Where did my beautiful babies go? lmao

I have to share for those that need visuals::

QhMs.gif yd15.gif Z5FK.gif

FQsq.gif vAgu.gif

Please tell me they will go back some day!

I don't have all of the ones listed so I guess if someone has a Split or something they could share? I'm curious what those look like too!