Dragon Cave Discussion Thread

Ruto

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I'm not even sure what happened, but from what I've gathered, some user psoted this big (and rather rude) post with things that he should do to be more efficent or something. TJ got angry and left. See, that forum is a huge freakin' mess. Seriously, it pains me to go on there sometimes and see all those people arguing over stupid things over and over and the mods not doing anything to prevent it from going on and on. They really need more respect on both sides.

I saw that craziness,. I wasn't sure what happened, but i figured it was some crazy drama like that. It's sad, I under stand getting a little impatient, but still, TJ's only one guy. (does any1 know if he get's any other help?)

I saw that craziness,. I wasn't sure what happened, but i figured it was some crazy drama like that. It's sad, I under stand getting a little impatient, but still, TJ's only one guy. (does any1 know if he get's any other help?)

Someone posted a whole, long, detailed and rather rude topic telling TJ he needed to be more polite to users on the forum. A few people agreed with the OP (Original poster, or topic starter), and TJ was ticked, majorly. After his post, the topic bursted with a giant debate over the topic & TJ. He even changed his forum rank to 'Clearly too rude for this forum' and left. Craziness.

I saw that he changed that(i was reading a very old topic, i think in the dragons request area when i saw that his was changed)

What's the link to that forum? is it gone, or do you know were it is?

EDIT: hey, i though hatchlings couldn't mature untill the 3.49 day mark?

wait.jpg

i saw 4 dragon hatchlings like that...

the link is in the front of the cave and i actually want to find that thread but i don't even know where to start. from part of his sig it seems like people need to remember that the admins have real lives as well as online. i hope he comes back soon.

your only aloud to have 4 eggs and/or immature hatchlings at one time, i think.

and eggs wont hatch until the 3.49 day mark, if they are ready, they will hatch.

read the first and second post, they have a whole lot of info.

EDIT:

Ardeo, i saw you on dragon cave!

http://dragcaveforum.technoized.com/index.php?showuser=358

is that you?

your only aloud to have 4 eggs and/or immature hatchlings at one time, i think.

and eggs wont hatch until the 3.49 day mark, if they are ready, they will hatch.

read the first and second post, they have a whole lot of info.

EDIT:

Ardeo, i saw you on dragon cave!

http://dragcaveforum.technoized.com/index.php?showuser=358

is that you?

Yup, that's me =3

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Anime) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Make all posts at least 7 words long. Quotes do not count.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

^_^ Arinia and Arane (my gold and water pair) just produced their second Gold egg! Yay! I traded it to someone on the DC forums for the lovely Blue Dino in my sig.

I think I should say this. xD

I have acess to the dragon_er community on LJ. If you don't have an LJ, if you post an emergency egg (less than a day left) and say it needs help, I will be more than happy to post it there. They work miracles, seriously. I've posted dragons there with less than .1 days left, and they lived. You can join as well, but if it's just going south fast, I'll be glad to help.

Amendment: Only TDN member owned dragons, please. I know some of you like to find struggling scrolls, but I simply don't have the time to post every single egg that's getting low on time.

There's also an emergency room on the DC fansite -

It may not be as fast getting views, but it certainly works.

You're allowed to put any egg/hatchling up with less than 3.0 days.

Oh, yes, this is the site:

http://www.thedcfansite.com/

Edit: Got a silver egg ^_^

R8CJ.gif