Dragon Cave Discussion Thread

Ruto

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

makes sense. that just seemed to be the common number in my batch. like i said i was bored. still can't wait till they all grow and i think i know who will be first. i am not going to say though in case i am way off. can't belive i am so addicted to them already.

Just a quick post,you guys:

Please,oh please click my eggs!!!

if they need more views, a good site is Daily Dragon Fix

i traded my male vine hatchling for an alt vine, abandoned an egg to get it, and grabbed another egg. my hatchling was sick and 3 eggs had soft shell, so everyone but the ones in my sig are hidden.

Cool you joined rosy!

one questions though, could you have picked a more gross avatar? obscene-smiley-990.gif

On a plus note, my egg is starting to crack!

EDIT: also, i breed this new eggie:

1Qjy.gif

Cool you joined rosy!

one questions though, could you have picked a more gross avatar? obscene-smiley-990.gif

On a plus note, my egg is starting to crack!

EDIT: also, i breed this new eggie:

1Qjy.gif

Actually, I joined a while ago, just forgot about it and let all the eggs die before I posted a link to them anywhere. And yes, I could pick much more gross avatars. That one just show sort of how I feel all the time, that's why I chose it.

*clicks dragons*

my failed attempt at another black alt.:

Plhr.gif KmnA.gif

I is going to abandon those, i don't want anymore magi right now.

EDIT:

WOW, LOTS O' MINTS(4, to be exact)!

eXIR.gif lQ1r.gif Kkl1.gif

i'm only keeping this one though:

2TYk.gif

EDITEDIT:

LOL, Mackenzie, i just noticed you have that quote in your siggy as well! Quote we both have:

90% of teens today would die if Myspace had a system failure and was completely destroyed. If you are one of the 10% that would be laughing, copy and paste this into your signature.

by the way anime i was thinking about my silly thing i was doing. if i really wanted to do it right i would need several batches and other people so the results aren't biased. so i am defantly not going to be doing that anymore. hope my vine egg is a girl so i can try for alts

those vampire dragons that came out on halloween.

PICS!

egg.gif - - - > hatchling1.gif - - - - - - - - - - > hatchling2male.gif / hatchling2female.gif - - > adultmale.gif / adultfemale.gif

Egg ---> 1st stage hatchling ---> 2nd stage(boy/girl) ---> Adult (male/female)

I'm sorry, the images are designed not to show outside of their resident domain. However, if you click the second link in my signature, you will find them under Halloween Dragons.