Dragon Cave Discussion Thread

Ruto

I didn't either! That is why you are my hero, Ardeo! =D If I ever figure out how to get the neglected dragon, I'll thank you for showing me that thread first. You'll like, get special mention and sit on the throne of power! I will give you slaves! :D

*ahem* Okay, maybe not slaves...

Good night!

*runs off to experiment*

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

For those who don't know, Neglected (or sick) dragons are rare dragons that few people know how to get. All we know is that something has to happen to an existing egg. Just now there was an incident where a bred egg instantly became a previously non-existant neglected egg. As such, our resident Neglected obsessed member Morgan is having an episode.

Don't worry about not getting it, Mackenzie. It can't be got from drops, a certain set of circumstances have to happen at the same time, and no one knows (or is telling) the circumstances. It's like the Bonju avatar.

do i have to wait till my batch of hatchlings grows all the way up before i can get more eggs? oh and i am not sure how but there are like 4 or 5 vampire eggs on dailydragonfix.com that need emergancy care.

Yes and no. If all of your hatchlings grow up on the same date, you will have to wait for all of them. However, if one grows ahead of the others, you can begin to get more eggs at that point. You can find other common questions and their answers here at http://www.tdnforums.com/index.php?s=&...st&p=174992.

I have several eggs and hatchies, actually. It feels crowded...besides the 5 in my sig, I picked up a split egg today, and bred a grey egg. 3 pairs I have tried to breed in the past few days have refused. It got on my nerves.M7WF.gifvh7N.gif

Oh, this should be said:

There seems to be a "breeding ban" on Vines and Blacks. Since the abandons got flooded with them again on Friday (all those dragons from the mass breed synced to breed again then) it was put in place to deal with the surplus. Kinda stupid if you ask me- My couple with the best chance at an alt black was supposed to breed today. >.<

yeah, I know about that, all my other pairs just "happened" to not want to breed....except for 2, I got bored and figured "I have another pair I haven't bred...why not??" sooo....egg #5:Ml63.gif

so many eggs under my care!! i hope i can keep track of them all.... :S

I like tacos. I just felt like posting that.

I wish my dragon eggs would hatch soon......

thank you i should have remembered to check the front of this one first before i asked but thanks anyway for answering. can't wait till they grow. i keep seeing eggs i want and can't have yet.

Is it possible for you to add my wonderful eggs? I accidentally misunderstood the explanation of rules and i sent you a message with one of the eggs' html code in it.

i saw the neglected dragon egg.. crazy. It had a case of soft shell before it turned back to a normal black. . . perhaps that's the way to get one?

out of shear not having anything better to do i was obsrving what number of views it took till my dragons hatched then second stage. i have forgotten the hatching number(should have wrote it down) but for second stage it seems to be 1140 overall veiws. i will keep an eye out for adult.