Dragon Cave Discussion Thread

Ruto

Thread updated.

Anime doesn't know how they breed yet, though in the description, it says that vampire dragons reproduce by injecting their venom into other eggs, so who knows. There's some rumor going on that says that some maturing vampire hatchlings kill other eggs and hatchlings, but seeing as how none of you have had that problem, I'd say it's false. :P

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Alas my efforts at obtaining the vampire dragon massively failed, now I am in the race to snatch another so perhaps one day mine will be able to breed >.< I know Birids guide but is there a guide that goes into detail about breeding?

Hmmm.....I finally managed to grab my own egg! I want ANOTHER one.....:baaasmiley:

YESSS!!! I got a pink one!!! *does a happy dance*

Ohhh.....I got a blue one with a white/silver foot-looking mark on it,too!!! Plz click them!This post has been edited by a member of staff (Anime) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Do not post more than once in a row. Use the edit button instead.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

My guide (second post of this thread) has a fair bit of detail. And you can ask any questions you need to.

I guess the question was geared more to what breeds can breed with which.

I have to males and two females but I only got the option with one pair.

(Tried and apparently they don't like each other so i don't get the option anymore)

Like it says in the guide, you can breed any two kinds of dragon together, but some won't ever produce eggs. Sometimes they'll refuse or not produce an egg though.

Let's see... GoldxGold, SilverxGold, and SilverxSilver pairs will never produce, as will couples with Summers or Vamps.

Oh that's bizarre that they could have mood swings like that! Kinda kewl 'cause it makes them seem more realistic.

Hopefully soon my lil Magi will grow up!

Yeah. xD Makes it intresting. I have couples that simply refuse to produce, couples that rarely don't, and some that do or don't at random. Makes it intresting, seeing how many they produce and of what species.

Wow. Okay - that was weird.

Strategos, I have the pic, but there's also the scroll background thing with it.

Do you want me to upload it?

I just edited it on gimp. The background's gone.

Do you want me to upload that version?

Edit: *Uploads it anyway*

neglectedegg2-1.png

Woah what in the world O.o so it changed but is there an egg like that perhaps that doesn't????

I didn't even know there was an egg. =o

Here's the description, by the way:

This egg is very sickly looking, like it has a disease.

And I have to get off for the night. Goodbye! ^_^