Dragon Cave Discussion Thread

Ruto

*clicks all hatchlings/eggies*

yay my split is hatching!

EDIT: darn you siggy . . . CHANGE RANDOMLY!

EDITEDIT: it changes every now and then...

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

*clicks new eggs*

yay! my split matured and it's a he! now i can breed him with my girl split!!!

and my vine is normal, and male!

now my egg and two hatchlings just need to mature.

EDIT:

breed magi:

TN3J.gif

I'm new to Dragon Cave even though I have seen them a couple times and thought it would be boring. Now I have created an account, grabbed 4 eggs just now, and I'm very excited about what my dragons I will get. Can you add them?

zSCc.gif JyIC.gif 42No.gif hxdB.gif

Thank you very much in advance.

EDIT: Forgot my dragon scroll. It is here. Anyways, thanks for adding my eggs.

you can allways get help from your dragons here:

http://dragcaveforum.technoized.com/index....=11806&st=0

and two of my hatchlings are now adults!!!

I did! I think I signed up the first day which is kind of silly since I almost never post anything. I do lurk a lot after exciting news and during plots, in fact I happened upon the dragons in the course of reading through the posts on the Negg Hunt and Ian's video (I hope there will be a sequel, with a cameo by the motorcycle) and followed them here. As for the snap clicking, everyone kept posting on Dragonspam that they were snap clicking or ninja clicking, and I had no idea what they meant. I was going to ask tomorrow when I posted, but then I ran across the info in my quest to post my hatchlings across the entire internet. I suspect this will soon become one of those FF gadgets I will soon wonder how I lived without. :)

Right now there are like a million abandoned eggs available for adoption...

If anyone needs a dragon now would be a good time to go get one.

Especially if you want a green/plant dragon. I don't know why there are so many, but

there are like 15 on the page and I've been refreshing four about five minutes now.

Update: Well whatever it was it seems to be over now...It was neat for the like 10 min it lasted.

Unfortunately none of the species I need ever came up. Still it was neat to watch them go!

on oct. 31, People are going to be breeding like mad, and abandoning them all for halloween.

you can read about it here:

http://dragcaveforum.technoized.com/index....=13022&st=0

Yeah, they're called mass breedings. People breed and abandon the eggs all at a set time, giving people better chances at getting a dragon they want. Cool theory, maybe we should set one up for sometime.

Oh that would be so awesome Anime!

(and congrats, Moncsi :) )

I think it would be tons of fun to do one of those. I'm doing the Halloween one actually, i just haven't really posted on that forum . . .

EDIT: everyone is changing their forum names, Why? because of halloween or something?

EDITEDIT: Anime, on the dragon viewing thread, my dragons are wrong. I don't have a guardian hatchling, though that is my magi egg...

EDITEDITEDIT: yay, now my avatar matches my siggy. it changes when you refresh the page(sometimes...), too!