Dragon Cave Discussion Thread

Ruto

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Ran across this thread by following the pretty dragons. :) I've been clicking eggs and viewing everyone else's dragons, and so of course I had to go get my own. Was hoping for some clicks, if possible. Thank you in advance!

Grabbed one more. I may be developing another online addiction here! Can't wait for them to hatch.

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Anime) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please do not double post.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

yay we got another person hooked ;) good luck with your dragons!

EDIT: *pokes random quote in signature* i couldn't help it. i saw it on dragon cave & i had to put it in my siggy.

It won't die, picky_nut. I've posted it on dragonspam, so it should be growing up fairly quickly now. :)

EDIT: Aha. See? Dragonspam helps. ^_^

Well, now that my Alt Vine and Guardian are healthy again, I feel I can announce their names:

The Guard, is, FINALLY, a male! Yay! The fabled Fascinus has come! ^_^

My Alt Vine is female. After a little searching, I settled on the Latin name for honeysuckle- Lonicera.

i don't get that either. i just know that they have to have a certain amount of views and clicks.

EDIT: i got two more eggs! *pokes siggy*

EDITEDIT: you can breed two white right?

From what I understand (and keep in mind I am very new at this, too) is that you need more views than unique views, and more unique views than clicks. There isn't a perfect ratio to achieve and the numbers don't have to be super high for the egg to hatch. If the numbers get out of sync (like more clicks than unique views, which can happen if you post a link to your dragon without the image) than your egg or hatchling can get sick with soft shell (which can be cured by getting the numbers back in order). If this sounds off to anyone with more experience, please jump in and correct me - hope this helps, and I clicked on your babies!

Yep! Only gold and golds, silver and silvers, and gold and silvers couples won't breed.

I bred two of my whites. They were quite succesful (look at Astredir's children) :D :

nxCf.gif

^That's Astredir. ^_^ His page will show his children, but most of them are unnamed.

Hey guys, haven't been here in a while. Has TJ released anything yet?

nothing new, i think...

my dragons are the same as yesterday. . .

EDIT:

PHEAR MY RANDOM SIGGY! YOU SHALL NEVER KNOW WHAT COMES NEXT...

http://tj09.b3ta.org/imagetools/random.php

i'm working on a random tombraider avatar also...

owa4.gifAP2V.gifkFFa.giftgbs.gif4Prb.gifxL3B.gif These are my eggs and hatchlings - please click on them so they can grow up! Thanks for your clicks...

and here are a couple more eggs - from my children who asked for me to post here for them too

RXcQ.gif59h9.gifA3Wp.gif1O9D.gifrMTH.gifctZv.gifacQu.gif7x3y.gif

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Candy Anime) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Do not double post.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.