Ruto

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Quit fighting and just add them.

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Anime) because of a violation of the forum rules.

All posts must be at least 7 words long.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Ok thanks! I could realy use everybodys help in getting them to hatch. I am a new Guardian of Dragons and need lotsa help. You wouldn't want to be heald responsible, when a dragon dies, for notting putting in your part. So, be generous, save a life, and say no to abortion.

Mmkay, this guardian seems to need a tad more views to grow up:

pGeX.gif

AND, I'm seeing a lot of dead eggs/hatchlings in the viewing thread and signitures.

Don't rely completely on this forum.

This is a site where you can post your eggs yourself:

http://gwynevere.110mb.com

And they should get enough views if you have them up for a few days. Have them posted on other forums, too, not just this one.

Also, If your eggs have less than 2.0 days left then you can request someone from the I.C.U. to put your egg on a high traffic site.

ICU is on the dragcave forums here: *i'll find the link later, it didn't work <_<

And make sure to read the first post. ;)

Ardeo's right. This thread was designed to help your eggs and hatchlings. We simply don't get enough views for us to be a 24-hour daycare. :(

Now, if your dragons are about to die, you can inform us in a calm manner, and we'll post them in a few places with high traffic. Places like Valenth, Dragonspam on LiveJournal, and that ICU thread in the DC forums will all help if you're running low on time. :)

I have a new egg: iUhE.gif :)

By the way I think certain people need to be nicer to the staffers who are only trying to help you all out!! They don't have to do all this for us, you know. Anyways.. I ain't going to mention any names, but you know who you are!

Um, if it's posting on Valenth you want, I frequent their forums much more than I frequent these. I also have a couple ideas, if anyone's interested, but I'm sure no one cares. *shrugs* You can find my eggs by clicking the Instant Feed image in my signature.

Wow, Ardeo! Congratulations! ^_^ Only rare dragon left is the neglected dragon. Ooh, the mystery of how to get it...and I still don't know. :(

Wonder when the autumn egg will be "re-re-released"? xD

Sould I get a paper and let it grow up? I'm pretty sure I can get one If I try.

I didn't really like how they look as adults, which is why I froze my first paper, but I might want an adult anyway.

wow, congrats everyone. i just wants lots of pwerty dragons...i have a whole bunch of girls rite now so its kinda hard to breed them. :eh:

3 of my hatchlings grew up, one still has to, one egg just hatched, and i got 3 new eggs.

you clicky???

No, you do not need clicks on matured dragons. However, someone must view your dragon every couple of weeks to keep its name. You can do this yourself by looking at your scroll.

Okay. And how many Unique Views/Views/Clicks do you need for your dragon to go from an egg to a hatchling, from a hatchling to an maturing hatchling, and from a maturing hatchling to a full grown dragon?

Well, my idea for Valenth is that there could be one specific TDNForums thread that our members put their stuff on, and just link it to the first page of this topic. But the other idea, you can see it in my signature - it's a site I made that utilizes iFrames and instantly feeds all of them at once. I've no problem with adding people to it, as long as they're willing to use the walkthrough I've placed on the site. It's nothing grandiose, but it gets the job done.

Sorry my last post was in panic, and also that i haven't been on. What's new?

P.S. Thank you SO VERY MUCH. my dragons are alive... :)

EDIT: i have two new eggs! *does happy dance*

1B5I.gif 6gFg.gif