Ruto

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Congrats Will!

My Nocturne dragon is still a hatchling, why doesn't it grow *pokes it*.

What are the possible breed matches for the speckled egg?

The Speckled egg so far has been confirmed for Skywing x Water and Skywing x Deep Sea, I believe.

Don't worry about the Nocturne until it gets under 3 days, but I think it'll be fine. I've noticed from experience that eggs and hatchlings these days like to grow up between the 3 and 4 day mark.

EDIT: So how long do you think it'll be until the ratios balance out and we'll regularly see other eggs along with the new guys? Apparently, the cave's not rigged to show only the new 3 but is simply offering CBs based on how many are already owned. I'm starting to think about picking up the new guys just to freeze and release in order to bring things back into balance.

EDIT #2: Oh f*#)&$er. I was so happy. I found a silver egg in the AP and grabbed it. Then I found the lineage and discovered that it belongs to the second most inbred lineage advertised on the DC forums. Does anyone want a Silver that doesn't care about its lineage? u6UC.gif

Seeing as they were rigged for what, a week? And they're still dropping pretty solidly, I'd say they'll be EXTREMELY common. We're talking "abandons wall" common.

Yay, the Vamp was successfully transferred!

Thanks! :D

By the way, I remember the first time you gifted me an egg you wanted me to name it with a last name of Granger. Do you want me to do the same again?

By the way, I remember the first time you gifted me an egg you wanted me to name it with a last name of Granger. Do you want me to do the same again?

Oh! I had forgotten about that! Yes, please! ^_^

We're talking "abandons wall" common

What a shame. =\

Some people just have a problem with inbreeding. I mean, it's pretty disgusting if you think about it, at least among humans. I don't particularly have an issue with inbred pixels, but there are people who prefer a pure bloodline.

i have two questions one i forgot how many dragons we can have in our siggys and two is that silver egg still up for grabs?

Yeah, you can have the egg. I have AIM so we can trade that way. I'm in the EST timezone, so I don't know if that'll be a problem.

Some people just have a problem with inbreeding. I mean, it's pretty disgusting if you think about it, at least among humans. I don't particularly have an issue with inbred pixels, but there are people who prefer a pure bloodline.

Ahh. I see.

So if I wanted an egg that isn't inbred,

would I have to get another egg from the

abandoned eggs? Or is there another way

to breed without getting inbred eggs?

It's entirely possible to find eggs in the AP that aren't inbred. It you want to make absolutely certain there's no inbreeding and are too lazy to check the lineage (or just don't have time or whatever) you can get eggs from the Cave. CB eggs are guaranteed to be not inbred. In fact, they're not bred at all. They're just... there. (The oddity of that situation just now struck me.) Anyway, just because a dragon is bred doesn't make it inbred. I'll try to find some examples on my scroll...

EDIT:

eV8r.gif <- Not inbred

3Der.gif <- Somewhat inbred (ctrl+find M O O N L I G H T)

aie 6h454 eom4 kinr o lik4... ei64-34ir4 m...

Forgive that. My hand was shifted up a key. I would delete it, but it kind of amuses me.

Is there some kind of like... site-wide movement to clear the cave? Perhaps make it easier for others to catch and freeze the not-so-new-anymore eggs and level things out again?

Soappp, why is your font so tiny? D= *squints really hard*

Indeed you did. And I did a little searching around the DC forums and MIGHT have found out why.

EDIT: TJ just switched to a new IP, which seems to be causing the lag. I'm not sure if it's going to continue lagging or if it's just temporary.

I tend to like smaller fonts. ^^

IRL; I write small. xD

I can stop making it small, if you want. :3

& I heard that the CB eggs are supposed to

show up on the front page once there is a certain

amount of abandoned eggs. Is that true?

I'm also experiencing a little lag.

Usually, it's only a little pause while

reloading pages.

Maybe just slightly less small? I don't mind small font, but maybe size 2 instead of size 1. (I think that's what you're using now.) That way I won't kill my already-bad eyes trying to answer your questions. =P

Kind of. It's actually the opposite though - CB eggs won't show up if there are too many abandoned eggs in the AP. I think the limit is 4 rows of AP eggs. There are certain times during the hour when the CBs will show up anyway, but it's a pretty brief period of time.