Dragon Cave Discussion Thread

Ruto

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

And of course the one I got from you is one of them. :P That's okay. I'll still give stuff to the forum-goers. It just might not be Albrecht's offspring. Does that count as kind of keeping the promise?

Congrats on your hatchies, CC! Now I just need mine to turn into adults so I can stalk the AP again. =]

Speaking of which, I've seen a huge number of limestone eggs in the AP. Are they just more common, or do people not like them as much?

Hey Will, I've got a Vamp if you want it. I somehow managed to successfully bite one. (:woot:)

Really? That'd be great. Let's try to do it today if possible, like this afternoon after I get back from church.

Limestone seems to be a lot common compared to say... Canopy

But then again I'm kinda sick of seeing just Electric, Canopy, and Limestone eggs in the cave -sprawls and groans- does anyone have any idea when the cave will go back to (relatively) normal?

Found a (very inbred) Thunder egg today <3333 my first legendary/elemental~!

I didn't think that there would be better mates for Golds than others. Mine's paired with a Whiptail. Has that one statistically shown to be a problem?

EDIT: I saw a red stripe that apparently has two white stripe parents. How did he become red instead of staying white?

Some dragons have a lower production rate with certian species. I don't rememeber them all. Some are just popular choices- I've noticed that Waters are a favored matallic mate.

If you breed two Stripes of any color the offspring's color will be random.

Interesting lineage xD

Ah, finalement! The dead hatchling finally disappeared from my scroll! It had been saddening me. =[

Haha I thought you were referring to the dragon I named Finalement :P

I was mildly confused for a little while.

Apparently the "don't ask, don't tell" rule with DC eggs is over. Here's a link to a wiki that's been around since March 2009, plenty of time for TJ to find and remove it, and it was promoted in the Help thread of the DC forums. So maybe this can be a permanent link here to help everyone out?

http://dragcave.wikia.com/wiki/Dragon_Cave_Wiki

No, I was having a French moment. :P By the way, Will, do you still want that Vamp? Are you unlocked?

Yeah I'm unlocked right now, and yes, I'd still like the Vamp. How do you want to do it? Via PM or MSN?