Ruto

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I need to get this off my chest.

The male Canopy adult dragon BUGS ME. What's that blue curly thing on his torso? Birth mark? Hideous growth? I can barely make it out. And what's going on with his left side? Is his arm over his wing? He has a wing on his stomach? His wings are lopsided in how that limb holds up the flappy part? What gives? I don't like it.

That's his arm. He's facing to the left with his chest in that direction. Canopies arms are sepratr from their wings, and that arm just happens to be over the wing. Admittedly there was a perspective fail, as the head and wing positions suggest that we're looknig from above, but it seems his torso is facing directly left.

At least I can easily identify a Gold's limb from wing. But yeah, it'd be nifty to have "ancient Golds" and "new Golds" pop up, in all honesty. Silvers got them beat by a mile.

OK, I think I want to obtain a Silver egg, and I don't think I'm gonna be catching one in the cave anytime soon. In the AP, I can't really tell them apart from Whites, so I stink at catching them there. If possible, I'd like to work out some sort of trade with someone around here. Granted, I can only promise a breeding or catching from the AP at this point (once the new eggs stop hogging all the limelight!), and I know that Silvers don't pop out everyday, so I'm willing to be patient. I only ask that it is not inbred. So if anyone's interest in anything I can cook up, bite, or catch, please let me know. Thanks.

Jikuu, I'd be perfectly happy to breed you a Silver if you'd like. I'm fairly certain mine aren't inbred, but I'll check their lineage to make sure. And then... I guess you could surprise me with the other half of the trade? There's nothing I'm particularly after at the moment.

EDIT: After checking the lineages, I could attempt to breed Sylvester, Sylvan, Sytheroth, or Symphony Dorkface with absolute certainty that they aren't inbred.

That would be nice. You don't have to worry about the Dorkface, though. I never really cared much for the lineages, and I'm sure someone else would appreciate a rare Dorkface. The best I can offer is another Vampire (I have to wait 21 days unless I catch one), a Gold if Reinhilde feels like it, or an unbreedable rare that pops up in the cave. The first and third options are things I've pulled off before, the second needs the stars to align or something. =P

Reinhilde sounds like Albrecht. He REFUSES to breed. At all. It's so strange.

I bit a Vamp egg today (omigosh yay! ^_^), so I don't need another. An unbreedable rare would be cool. =] I don't particularly care which so long as it's not a Red Dino (I already have a Red, and Dinos look rather odd to me.)

So how would one go about getting a vampire egg?

And could killing an egg right before it hatches do anything other than prematurely hatch the egg?

(I managed to prematurely hatch my first dragon, btw)

They release a few new dragons each month. Sometimes we get two or three, sometimes we just get the holiday one, and sometimes we get more than we can handle.

If you have a Vamp, it can bite an egg. Otherwise, stalk the AP/find a gifter or trader.

Nope, if you kill it at the right time it can hatch, but toher than that, it's just killed. No other effects, no other outcomes. Though the new hatchie can run away.

What species are you trying to breed him with?

The electric dragons are gonna get confusing... I think the old one is THunder, ands the new Electric.